What’s your hair care made of? Fructis Treats Shampoos, Conditioners and Masks are made with at least 96% naturally derived ingredients*, bursting with super fruits, made to nourish hungry hair. Fructis Treats says YES to Cocoa Butter Extract, NO to Silicones, YES to Nourish, NO to Parabens, YES to Vegan Formula with no animal derived ingredients, for restored curls with no weighdown. Hungry for more? Try our Treats Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. Hair Mask 2. Conditioner 3. Leave In Treatment. Cleanse and restore dry curly hair. *We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 96% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 4% of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation.
- Garnier Fructis Curl Restoring Hair Treat Shampoo cleanses and restores Dry Curly Hair
- Yes Cocoa Butter, Yes 94 percent Biodegradable Formula, Yes Vegan Formula, Yes Suitable for Color Treated Hair, No Silicones, No Parabens, No Artificial Colorants
- Hungry for more- try our Curl Restoring Leave In or 3-in-1 Mask for added curl hydration
- Approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program