Gerber 2nd Foods Sweet Potato & Turkey with Whole Grains Dinner is a delicious sweet potato baby food puree that makes feeding time a treat. This natural baby food recipe is made with the goodness of 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1-1/2 teaspoons turkey and 2-1/2 tablespoons cooked grains in each tub with no artificial flavors or colors. Help meet your baby’s nutritional needs with this baby puree food, which gives your child 1 serving of veggies, 2 grams of protein and 6 grams of whole grains per tub. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is essential to help them accept new flavors. Tuck these convenient BPA-free Gerber sitter food tubs into a diaper bag so you can easily feed your sitter on the go. Feed your little one straight from the container, or add some turkey baby food to a bowl and refrigerate the leftovers for up to two days.
- Eight packs of 2 ct 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Sweet Potato & Turkey with Whole Grains Dinner
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- These Gerber meals are made with 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1-1/2 tsp turkey and 2-1/2 tbsp cooked grains in each tub
- This Gerber baby food has 1 serving of veggies, 2 g protein and 6 g whole grains and contains no artificial flavors or colors
- Spoon feeding baby food puree helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue and cheeks
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
- BPA-free plastic tubs of baby food stage 2 provide easy transport for feeding on the go
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.