The PCP Raised Toilet Seat is lightweight and easily portable. Installation is quick and easy – no tools or assembly required. Affordable alternative to costly permanent fixtures with the added value and peace of mind for safety, traction and security.
- PCP brand elevated toilet seat riser is made for convenience and simplicity. Made in the USA, lightweight and easily portable, it can be quickly interchanged and removed as needed for toilet use. Durable molded plastic has superior strength with a practically unbreakable contoured design.
- Installation is quick and easy, no tools or assembly required. There are no drill holes or removable parts where bacterial can become trapped. This design allows for superior cleaning and hygiene.
- Seat is designed for optimal fit on standard round toilet bowl fixtures.
- No complicated locking features or moving parts, the increased lift of the seat can be applied by infirmed, feeble, weak or recovering patients. An excellent choice for seniors, limited mobility, assisted living caregivers, disabled or recuperating from the hip, back, or lower body surgery.
- Product weight: 3 lb, 2 oz. Please see additional images and measure accordingly.
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
- Seat Width: 15.5 inches (38.1 cm)
- Seat Depth: 15 inches (39.3 cm)
- Seat Hole Width: 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- Seat Hole Depth: 9.75 inches (24.7 cm)
- Front Height: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Rear Height: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- Overall Toilet Lift: 5 inches (12.7 cm)