Nova Maple Syrup is family produced in Northwest Pennsylvania, sustainably harvested from our own hardwood forests. We pride ourselves on making the best syrup possible, and are confident you’ll enjoy eating it as much as we enjoy making it! Use it on sweets, meats, and breakfast treats. Made from 100% Grade A Maple Syrup. Note – All maple sugar has a consistency similar to brown sugar. Small soft lumps may appear, simply apply light pressure and they should crumble. This is due to a small amount of required residual moisture, over dried maple sugar forms hard clump and should be avoided.
- 100% Pure, all natural, maple sugar
- Made from pure Grade A maple syrup. Harvested and made in the USA
- No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives
- Sustainably harvested from our Pennsylvania hardwood forests. Solar powered equipment and energy saving reverse osmosis/steam recapture systems keep our resource use to a minimum
- Family owned and ran by a half dozen people. This is not syrup blended from hundreds of questionable farms. It is not repacked by a large corporation that doesn’t even make their own syrup