The Pioneer Woman Acacia Wood Recipe Box will become your kitchen staple for everyday cooking and baking. Functional and attractive, this recipe box comes with fifteen 4" x 6" recipe cards and six dividers to help you organize your collection of recipes for quick and easy access when needed, and it also includes an acrylic display board to hold recipe cards for convenient viewing when following your favorite recipes. The durable natural brown acacia wood box is scratch-resistant and water-resistant, and the stainless steel hinges keep the lid secure in between uses. Showcasing Ree’s signature Breezy Blossom design, this recipe box adds style to the kitchen. Meet Ree: Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She’s also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
- Natural brown Acacia wood
- Beautiful floral print to match other Breezy Blossom designs by The Pioneer Woman
- Includes 15 Recipe Cards (4×6 inch) and 6 dividers
- Includes Acrylic display board to hold recipe card on top of the box for easy, no-touch viewing
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Store hundreds of your favorite recipes with quick access
- Recipe Box, dimensions = 6.75in wide, 4.6in deep, 5in high