Achieve versatility in your cooking capabilities with The Pioneer Woman 3.5-Inch Paring Knife. This signature Pioneer Woman paring knife’s blade is sharp, precise, and convenient for ultra-thin slices, making it a perfect tool for prepping and cooking delicious meals at home. A go-to for all your cutting, slicing, and dicing needs, this knife’s tapered ground high-alloy stainless steel blade delivers pleasing precision and its ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold while providing a secure and balanced grip. Be sure to hand wash this knife between uses to keep it looking as beautiful as the day you brought it home. Experience the exceptional results of preparing meals The Pioneer Woman 3.5-Inch Paring Knife.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She’s also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Pioneer Signature 3.5-Inch Paring Knife, Teal:
- Perfect for prepping and cooking delicious meals at home
- Tapered ground blade is sharp, precise, and convenient for ultra-thin slices
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold and provides a secure and balanced grip
- A go-to for all of your cutting, slicing and dicing needs
- Constructed of durable high-alloy stainless steel
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve your knife’s beauty and functionality
- Towel dry immediately after washing
- Easily matches with other items in the Pioneer Woman Collection